Get 20% More on Withdrawals
Every trader deserves the chance to capitalize on market opportunities and maximize earning potential.
Unlock Superior Trading Tools with 20% Extra
We are all about giving back, that’s why we give you every possibility to reach your goals. By simply keeping your funds inside your AIKO Markets’ trading account we are giving you 20% extra.
Withdrawal Bonus Terms & Conditions
The following are the standard Terms and Conditions for the Limited time Withdrawal Bonus that is available for Clients in a limited number of countries.
- The Withdrawal Bonus promotion is available for clients who are withdrawing funds from their AIKO Markets Trading account.
- This Withdrawal Bonus is available for new and existing clients of the broker who have a Live trading account.
- The Withdrawal Reward can be claimed by the client using our pop-up function at the time of withdrawal. If the client declines the bonus, they will only claim this on the next withdrawal.
- The Withdrawal Bonus offered is 20% of the amount being withdrawn from their account. This is for the account’s first withdrawal only.
- The Withdrawal Bonus will be received as credit into the client’s MT4 account which can be converted into balance by achieving a minimum level of trading.
- For this promotion, traders can only trade and calculate the volume for Forex pairs, Metals, and Cryptos. All other instruments are excluded.
- To transfer the Withdrawal Bonus from the credit account into the balance, the client has to trade a minimum of 1 standard lot per each $5 or equivalent in the respective account currency, of the Withdrawal Bonus collected. Until these are traded, any credit on the client’s account belongs to AIKO Markets. Only after the required number of lots has been reached, will the promotional funds become the property of the client. Any credit on the account remains the Property of AIKO Markets until such time.
- If the required number of lots has not been reached, and the account balance has returned to zero value, or any funds are withdrawn before the required amount of lots have been traded, any remaining Withdrawal Bonus will be removed from the credit.
- If the equity in the account is less than or equal to the credit, all credit will be removed from the account, which may result in trades being stopped out.
- The Withdrawal Bonus can be withdrawn once the amount credited has been converted to balance, as a result of the required lots being traded.
- AIKO Markets has the right to change the terms of the Withdrawal Bonus or cancel it at any time.
- AIKO Markets reserves the right to disqualify any user if there is any suspicion of misuse or abuse of fair rules of the Withdrawal Bonus terms.
- By accepting the bonus Terms & conditions you are accepting our General Terms & Conditions.